Friday, March 17, 2006

Exactly two weeks ago I landed on this bit of land from Malaysia, and after a week's rest, I've joined the happy people at Cwmni Da.

Although I've yet to be given my own desk (next Wednesday) and have to wait for the delivery of my new computer, I think I've settled in rather well. I've been given lots of stuff to do/research/think about, and they have started to include me in the daily scheme of things.

At the moment I'm:
  • Implementing a SMS service for the Urdd Eisteddfod
  • Developing a website for the company
  • Designing a Flash game for a programme
  • Researching an onscreen audience feedback system
I've also started to use Backpack as a project management system. It's an online application by 37signals, and it's really useful for to-do lists, project notes etc. When used with Firefox, it's especially handy as I can leave it open in one tab, and browse the web do my research in other tabs. Gwyn can also view the pages, to see where each project is at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home