Friday, June 09, 2006

I've finally recovered from the Urdd Eisteddfod 2006 experience, and what an experience it was. After spending Monday running about screaming, frantically waving our arms in the air, me and Alice got in the swing of things for the rest of the week.

The SMS message service (finally) worked liked a dream, but the take up was light, so it will need stronger marketing next year.

We got to produce and film our own work, then Wendi, the editor, threw it together to create some of the many clips that were on the site. I was really chuffed when it was decided to show one clip on the Saturday morning show, as the camera work was bothe mine and Alice's.

It's something I'm very proud to have worked on, and I look forward to the working on the Royal Welsh next month.

s4c.co.uk/urdd

In other news...

There is an interesting article by the BBC on Malaysia's MultiMedia Super Corridor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home